If you are using the Netgear extender, then you know what Mywifiext.net page is for. In case you are new to this address and don’t know anything about it, then we would like to mention here that this is a default login page for setup and Netgear extender settings modifications. If you are not able to access your Netgear extender login via www.mywifiext.net, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Keep the Netgear extender and the existing wifi router in the same living room.
- Plug the extender into the wall outlet and power it on. Check if the power LED is glowing or not.
- If there is a connection LED given on the extender, check whether it lit or not.
- If not, check the connections between the extender and your computer or laptop and connect the Ethernet cable again.
- Enter the extenders default IP address: 192.168.1.250 in the address space of any web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firebox or Safari .
- If you are still getting the problem with the login, then reset the browser of your computer.
- Try to open the same page from the different browsers if installed on your computer.
- Clear the cache and browsing history of your web browser and try again.
- Connect the extender to the computer through a new extender cable. Sometimes, there might be some problem with the cable.
- Assign Static IP address to the PC. Before making any changes to the network settings, change the default gateway of your router using the windows address. Use the expert’s provided subnet mask address in the given fields.
If the problem with login is still at large or the Mywifiext.net page is not accessible from the computer, then nothing to get worried and no need to search around on the internet. Just call at the customer support number and share your problem with the experts. They will provide an instant solution over the phone call. Not only this, but the experts are also well-versed in solving all other problems related to the extender as well.